We, at Triomics Healthcare Private Limited (“Triomics”), are committed to upholding the security, privacy and confidentiality of every person who shares their personal information with Us through the Website (www.triomics.in).
- Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011; and
- Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
The terms ‘You’ or ‘Your’ refer to you as the user (registered or unregistered) of the Website, irrespective of whether you are a trial investigator, research staff member, sponsor, patient, doctor, and the terms ‘We’, ‘Us” and ‘Our’ refer to Triomics. Some conditions herein may be applicable only to a certain category of Website users, which may either be expressly stated or can be logically construed.
- You acknowledge that You are providing your Personal Information out of your free will.
- You acknowledge that we assume that any Personal Information about You that we have received from a third party was shared with Your consent, and that we are under no obligation to confirm the existence of such consent.
- If you are providing Personal Information on behalf of a third party, then you hereby undertake and confirm that you have the legal authority to do so and to agree to this policy on behalf of such third party. If you are providing Personal Information on behalf of a minor, you hereby confirm that you are the parent or legal guardian of such minor, or have obtained explicit consent from the parent or legal guardian to share the minor’s Personal Information.
- You have the option not to provide us the Personal Information sought to be collected. You will also have an option to withdraw Your consent at any point, provided such withdrawal of the consent is intimated to us in writing. If you do not provide us Your Personal Information or if You withdraw the consent to provide us Personal Information at any point in time, You hereby acknowledge and agree that We will affect our ability to provide some or all of the Services.
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
Depending on the type of user, we collect information to facilitate the rendering of Services. The information we collect may include any or all of the following:
- Name of the trial site, investigator, research team members, recommending physician, patient, etc as applicable,
- Birth date/age,
- Address (including country and pin/postal code),
- Phone number/mobile number,
- Email address,
- Medical registration license details, if You are a doctor,
- Area of expertise/interest of investigators,
- Investigator’s clinical research experience,
- Name, Qualifications and Experience of research staff associated with a Site;
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition, provided by You and/or your doctor,
- personal medical records and history,
- Login ID and password,
- User details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter,
- Records of interaction with Triomics representatives,
- Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used and the amount of storage used,
- Master and transaction data and other data stored in Your user account,
- Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, files accessed, errors generated, time zone, operating system and other visitor details collected in Our log files,
- Any other information that is willingly shared by You
(collectively referred to as "Personal Information
4. HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
The methods by which we collect your Personal Information include but are not limited to the following:
- When You register on Our Website,
- When You provide Your Personal Information to Us,
- When You provide consent to a third party to share Your Personal Information with Us,
- During the course of Services provided to You by Us,
- When You use the features on Our Website,
We may store temporary or permanent ‘cookies’ on your computer, to deliver a more personalized and smoother experience with the Website. You can erase or choose to block these cookies from your computer. You can configure your computer's browser to alert you when we attempt to send you a cookie with an option to accept or refuse the cookie. If you have turned cookies off, you may be prevented from using certain features of the Website.
5. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your Personal Information may be used for various purposes including but not limited to the following:
- To operate and improve the Website;
- To provide effective Services;
- To share with our business partners, including the clinical trial investigator or sponsor, for provision of specific Services you have ordered so as to enable them to provide effective services to You;
- To contact You via phone, SMS, WhatsApp, email, etc. in relation to the Services;
- To send promotional mailings from Us or any of Our channel partners via SMS, WhatsApp, email or postal mail;
- To transfer information about You if we are acquired by or merged with another company;
- To administer or otherwise carry out Our obligations in relation to any agreement You have with us;
- To build your profile on the Website;
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise Our legal rights or defend against legal claims; and
- To aggregate Personal Information for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and to sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates,
(referred to as “Purpose(s)
7. SHARING AND TRANSFERRING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You authorize us to share and transfer Your Personal Information with the trial investigator or sponsor;
- You authorize us to exchange, transfer, share, part with all or any of Your Personal Information, across borders and from your country to any other countries across the world with our affiliates / agents / third party service providers / partners / banks and financial institutions for the Purposes specified under this Policy or as may be required by applicable law.
- While We will endeavor to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any information which We hold about You and prevent unauthorized access, You acknowledge that the internet is not 100% secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal Information. We will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information caused by Us in relation to your Personal Information.
9. THIRD PARTY LINKS
If You need to update or correct your Personal Information or have any grievance with respect to the processing or use of your Personal Information, for any reason, you may send updates and corrections to us at email@example.com and we will take all reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes within a reasonable period of time.
11. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
12. TERM OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Triomics shall store Your Personal Information at least for a period of three years
from the last date of use of the Services or Website or for such period as may be required by law.
We have appointed a Grievance Officer to address any concerns or grievances that You may have regarding the processing of Your Personal Information. If you have any such grievances, please write to our Grievance Officer, Mr. Ujwal Nagar at firstname.lastname@example.org and our officer will attempt to resolve Your issues in a timely manner.
Effective Date: 1/8/2021
Last Revision: 1/8/2021